Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
23586 Calabasas Rd 105 Ste
CALABASAS, CA 91302
- Top 1 % Internationally
• Ranked in the Top 1% in 2016 of Coldwell Banker Internationally
• Ranked #1 in the Coldwell Banker Calabasas Office 2016
• Approximately 1,00 closed sales since 1987.
• Over 30 years of experience & negotiating skills in protecting & positioning my clients.
• Extensive experience in handling objections from other parties and difficult situations from the inception of the transactions to its closing.
• Solid reputation of unflagging integrity, trust and fairness
• Specializes in the San Fernando and Conejo Valleys.
• Sells each listing 3 times. First, to other agents, second, to a qualified buyer, and third, to the appraiser.
• Expert stager to ensure the opportunity to get the highest dollar for each listing.
• Compares properties with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
• Expertise in marketing properties through social media, Internet exposure, paper print advertising, open houses, and participation in 16 multiple listing services.
• Vast mental inventory of homes currently on the market both comparable and not comparable in terms of style, value and pricing.
• Prepare documents such as listing contracts, purchase contracts, closing statements, and leases.
• Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that the terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
• Continue to negotiate on behalf of clients all the way thru to the close of escrow.
• California Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Southland Regional Association of Realtors
• Member of Provisors
• International President's Elite
"Katherine is a true professional. She made the whole process much easier to deal with. She is very responsive and has deep knowledge of the market and of the transaction process. I would unreservedly recommend her to anyone contemplating a real estate transaction in her area. And she is a really nice and pleasant person to boot."
-Sandeep Divekar, Client
"We interviewed several agents before listing our house in Woodland Hills. We chose Katherine. She came with an excellent reputation and lived up to it in every way. It was obvious that she knew both the market and the history of our neighborhood far better then any of the other agents. She was very patient, supportive and ready to assist us in everything that that we needed to do to get ready on our end. We had no idea how our house would fare on market but she was confident. Katherine marketed our house very well. She was excellent in counseling us and represented us extremely well through the final negotiations in escrow. We ended up selling our house much faster than we had ever expected and we were very happy with what it sold for. It was such a pleasure working with Katherine. She was not only professional but she was extremely personable too. It’s the perfect combination to have in an agent representing you. My family can strongly recommend Katherine Stark"
-The Zabilski Family, Client
"Katherine successfully guided us through an over asking price sale. she was a pleasure to deal with and even with her busy schedule was always available when we had any questions. highest marks!"
-don and barb, Client
"Katherine was instrumental in renting my Bell Canyon home and while being fair to the family that rented, protected my interests in a most professional manner. She made the task simple and painless. Followup up with the foreign renter was absolutely responsive, direct and strong. the 8 or 9 hour time difference meant that she was working at unusual times and did it without complaint. My rental was a small deal, compared to a sale, nevertheless i never felt shortchanged. When it is time for me to sell my house she will be he broker, unquestionably."
-Lionel Brown, Client
"As Katherine's Branch Manager, I'd like to take this opportunity to share with all of her current and perspective clients what a true professional and class act she is. Whether it be selling or buying, she is not only a Top Producing Realtor but also the kind of person that puts her clients first at every twist and turn. The Realtor community all love working with Katherine because they know she is the ultimate pro and gets the job done, no matter what! A great deal of Katherine's listings sell above the listed price as she stops at nothing to market her listings with great pride and dignity. I can't say enough about Katherine and once you have the opportunity to work with her, you will undoubtedly say the same!"
-Steven Heravi, Colleague
"This may be an unusual recommendation that I feel represents Katherine's professionalism all the more! I am a business broker who was considering selling my parents Bell Canyon Estate or go with who I felt was the best agent in the area. I chose her. I am retired from managing large retail stores so I am attentive to detail and this reputation follows me today. So my concern was that I may be a handful for Katherine. I have to say, she was AMAZING to work with and we blended our input on every issue. She got EXACTLY what we wanted for our sale and exactly what we strategized. To this I ask: What more can you ask for in an agent? Ok, her professionalism, appearance, and availability (meeting with clients, always taking calls or answering texts promptly) impeccable! I am quite pleased to write this recommendation! Katherine, I appreciate all you did for us!"
-Mike Augusta, Client
"Katherine Stark, was the listing agent of the home that my husband and I recently sold in Bell Canyon, as well as the Buyer's Agent in the house that we subsequently purchased. Both transactions were complex by nature, and Katherine handled the transactions flawlessly. I had visited many of Katherine's Open Houses, as well as other Real Estate Professionals, before selecting her as our agent. Katherine Stark's professionalism and integrity definitely stand out when compared to her peers. I am not the easiest client, I have very high expectations, and Katherine Stark exceeded them with flying colors. I would not hesitate to engage her services again, or recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding agent."
-Annnette Barder, Client